Saturday, September 8, 2007

glorious internet passwords.

today after super early class we got internet passwords. so basically all day as soon as I got home from town I was online. I uploaded my pictures to facebook and I got to talk to mom and to scott. it was good. at like 8 alex and I went out for our favorite pizzeria and it was super wonderful delicious happy joy again. then we got gelato. I got pear and grapefruit. so excellent. I could eat a whole cup of the grapefruit but the pear was too thick for me. daddy would like it. it really tasted like a pear. we tried to wait for the opening ceremony of the flag thing this weekend to start but we were restless and tired so we just came back home and now i'm about to go to bed. tomorrow is ravenna with the group. I hope ravenna is nice. I hope the tour isnt long and boring. I hope we don't eat anything tooooo cheesy or meaty. maybe i'll be vegi if they ask. I miss home a lot. i'm having a really good time though. really good. it's just people I miss a lot. I talked to jonny today, he got a facebook and he started high school and he says it's good. i'm proud of him. I miss scott a lot.

No comments: