Tuesday, September 4, 2007

AND FINALLY, A CELL PHONE!

yesterday afternoon alex and I biked back into town around like 4. we went cell phone hunting. the first place we went to only had cellphones that were like 100 euro. soooo the guy gave us directions to the other store and we went there and bought phones for 49 euro and the sim cards were 10. but really like 5 cause they start out with 5 euro on them. I was happy with the purchase. it's a light blue nokia... it has an alarm and it sends messages and makes phone calls. sooo it does all of the things I need it to do and now I can call people here.

after alex and I bought cell phones we went online at the internet cafe for a little while and I emailed mom some pictures. I also emailed some to scott. then I went to mail him a letter and after that, to call mom and say happy birthday. my phone card died. I ran into travis and eric and dave and talked to them for a bit and then I rode my bike home, took a shower and shortly after that molly and I went grocery shopping for dinner. we bought ground meat and made garlic-oregano burgers and had corn and bread with them. it was a good and filling dinner. the meat was cheap. only 3.49 for a whole package. sweet deal. scott called after dinner and alex came up to hang out. we drank a little wine. molly and I got our cell phones working and I called dave to get my number and then we got molly's and kelseys too. yay cell phones! eventually last night I did my homework and re-wrote my notes into my real notebook while drinking tea and listening to the beatles and eating frosties. I finally got to bed at like 2. and I woke up this morning around 10:30. I think afternoon class days are going to be a good thing. at like 10:34 alex called and I went down to his room for eggs and toast. and then I came back up here and got dressed. now i'm drinking tea and eating frosties again. I have to meet alex on A to get our bikes in like 10 minutes. then we're riding into town to class. a 30 minute walk away, OR about a 10 minute bike ride. YAY BIKE!!

No comments: