kelsey made a good point tonight. i'd rather fail my midterms and finals because I saw rome and venice, than failing because I was lazy. at least then, it'll be worth it.
this whole thing is so much more stressful than I thought it was going to be. I miss intensive italian. My first midterm is on monday and i'm scared. i'm scared but i'm not scared enough to study, which means that this weekend, if I stay at darsena, i'll do nothing. I wont get anything done, I won't see an amazing city, and I still wont study. I think I need to go somewhere. or do something, I also need to figure out how to get to london for cheap, soon. that's way more important than ace-ing a midterm. I made lauren a card today and wrote scott a letter and wrote some post cards home. yeesh I miss everyone. this trip is almost half over. only 8 weekends left. I need to start figuring things out.
tonight we sat in kelseys room and played drinking games and talked. dave did magic tricks and told us stories. he's a good story teller. we talked a lot about ghosts.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment