Saturday, October 20, 2007

54 days left in italy.

Today marks the official halfway point of my time in italy. Scott called today the pinnacle, because it's the mid point of us being apart, and we've made it this far, so now it can only get better. 

I wrote those sentences yesterday. Today was actually the first day after the halfway point. I slept till three. This weekend was so uneventful that I don't even feel like it is worth blogging about. I had dinner with Kelsey last night, that was an event, and then we went to the grocery store... oh my exciting italian existence. What I should really do is go back through all of my journal entries and back-date blog, that is what I should do. I will do that eventually. Perhaps tomorrow after my Italian Culture and Civilization midterm. Yes SLC friends, I said MIDTERM. I don't remember how to study, and because of that, I seem to not be studying at all. 

i was going to make this into a "things i miss post" but for some reason blogger isn't in the mood to upload pictures. maybe next time. <3

No comments: