Monday, October 22, 2007

i'm paris bound.

I don't really believe it, but it is true. Emma, Kelsey and I scored tickets to Paris for All Saints weekend!!!!!
We'll have to skip class next wednesday but we've got an overnight train, bologna to paris. I honestly don't think any of us were really coherent while we were buying the tickets, because we weren't really expecting there to be tickets available after the past 2 days of trying to buy them, we had pretty much all given up on getting to paris. BUT WE DID IT! We are going to arrive in Paris early, next Wednesday morning and we have an overnight train back on the following Saturday. We'll be back in Ferrara by Sunday morning and have the entire day to veggggg before we have to return to class on Monday. YAY. I'm so excited. 4 days in Paris. 
In addition to this WONDERFUL fall break in Paris, I'm going to visit Oxford after Thanksgiving. I am SO excited about Oxford. There are only about two hands worth of people at SLC who I can call really good friends and three of them are at Oxford for the year. Spending a weekend there with them will be more than worth the price of my travel. PLUS I'll get to see London! At first I was feeling like these trips were going to make the 53 I have left here go even slower, but now that i have some good markers, I think the time is going to fly by. I hope I still have time for Rome! 

In other news, it's getting cold in Italy. FINALLY. The only problem is that I can't find the gloves I thought I packed and my hands are getting destroyed by the cold and the dryness of the air while riding my bike. Perhaps I'll go to the market early on friday and find some. 

Scott sent me a program called visual thesaurus, it's very fun to play with. Speaking of Scott--Hi, I miss you.

3 comments:

Scott said...

Woot. Shout out.

kello said...

YAY IM GOING TO MAKE YOU PRETZELS AND FROLIC AROUND LONDON WITH YOU YAY

A. Lewis said...

I'll make sure Molly see's this.