Thursday, August 30, 2007

day two.


Today was the first day/second night in ferrara. WAY better than the first, that's for sure. We woke up this morning to a continental breakfast which was delicious! Lots of bread and fruit and I got to have english breakfast tea with milk and sugar, just like at home and they had red orange juice which was completely delicious. I ate with my current roomates Kelsey and Molly. it was a nice breakfast. I just really hope that whoever I room with doesn't like to get to bed early and is neat neat neat. tonight alex and I sat with allen, joy and adrienne. dinner was a surprise tonight, it turned out to be lasanga, beef, and artichokes it was hard but I ate enough of it. it tasted just like what I had for lunch, gnocci with meat sauce. it was okay, I don't really like meat sauce I decided. the trattoria we ate at was nice and cute but far away. cheap though. big lunch for 8 euro.
alex being super euro-gay in front of the castle.

tomorrow breakfast again.

edit: also, at dinner, which I did not enjoy, 4 courses, lasagna, artichokes, beef, marscarpone cheese (good), allen broke his wine glass. very funny.

No comments: