I am on the plane to rome. We left almost 2 hours late and therefore we will be arriving almost 2 hours late and because of this I will miss my flight to bologna which I believe leaves at 9:30. This plane won't land until about 9:46. Because of this I decided I should probably figure out how to say: “My flight was delayed, I have to get to bologna, when is the flight?” in italian... “Mi volo retardo. Devo andane Bologna. cuando c'e (cheh) un volo per bologna?” Hopefully that will get me on a plane. Also, I'm hoping for english speakers.
There is no place, that I can find, to plug my computer in on this plane. I have 3 hours and 31 minutes left on the battery and I was trying to save it for the airport in rome but they shut off the tvs on the plane and while they said they would be back on in 5 minutes, it has been far more than 5 minutes and I can't sleep. I suppose it is hardly midnight in New York and my body isn't used to sleeping before about 3 these days. so maybe i'll fall asleep eventually. I mean, there are more than 4 hours left of this flight.
I miss scott. My ipod froze. I'm tired and hungry. I am currently in the middle of the atlantic ocean. I'm going to eat my other can of canned pasta.
edit: 10-22-07 i now know that that is not how you say "my flight is delayed"
No comments:
Post a Comment